Monday 5 May 2014

Football / Soccer designs 17 to 32



Here's the rest of the football strips I've been working on which I was going to put up a few weeks ago. Blogging has never come naturally to me . . . to many words needed! Think that's why I've preferred Instagram more as my social media weapon of choice. Getting my head around hashtags and what not has been tricky but starting to build a small but loyal following.

In fact I've had REAL famous footballers liking some of my posts. The Liverpool/Brazilian number 10 Phillipe Coutinho and Chandler Hoffman from LA Galaxy. Most of my followers are just like me though, lovely hard working artisians.

I've had a bit of a break from the footballers recently and have been working on some kitten paper toys! My daughter loves them and has helped enormously with product testing. Ready to take some 'professional' looking photos this weekend and then they can go on Etsy.

Will share those soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment