Tuesday 4 March 2014

Flat Eds Jungle Paper Crafts now available on Etsy!

So I've got my latest Flat Eds up on Etsy after a quick fire photo shoot over the weekend. I upgraded the paper I used this time to 200gsm and I think the quality definitely shows in the photographs. I'm still needing to work on my lighting and setup for my products, perhaps showing them more in context with my kids playing with them.

I've had no sales whatsoever since christmas which surprisingly hasn't left me too depressed!!! What I constantly hear from the forums in Etsy is to persevere, keep tweaking and changing photos and SEO and growing a social media presence. So I'm now on Instagram as BOX_EDS and also on Wanelo
@boxedspapercrafts


Adding more inventory to my shop will hopefully bring some sales, so I've got a snake and a tiger to follow very soon. Also working on some Easter bunnies and with only 99 days until the World Cup I plan to launch a big line up of Football Flat Eds!

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/181433110/printable-paper-toy-craft-activity?ref=af_shop_favitem
 

 
https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/181449285/printable-paper-toy-craft-activity?ref=listing-shop-header-0

No comments:

Post a Comment